What crypto will be worth the most in 2022? That’s a question I try to answer for all of my friends and family whenever they ask. But it can be challenging to narrow down a coin that could have so much potential in the long term. I set out on a mission to find the next prominent cryptocurrency. It turns out Tron(TRX) may have what it takes to top them all by 2022.
Tron is the most undervalued cryptocurrency that has been flying under the radar for the last little while. It’s got everything, a solid and active community, an excellent team, and, more importantly, a real-world problem it aims to solve. Thousands of people are already running Tron nodes, with more and more joining every day.
What is Tron?
TRON (TRX) is a blockchain-based, decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with blockchain and distributed storage technology. The protocol allows each user to publish, store and own data freely. The decentralized autonomous form decides the distribution, subscription, and content push. It enables content creators by releasing, circulating, and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.
Tron (TRX) is the native token of the Tron blockchain platform. You can use TRX to obtain various services on the Tron platform, such as buying virtual goods and paying for content subscriptions. It is also be used to give votes on important decisions that help improve the Tron platform. A total of 100 billion TRX will be issued, with 70% available for purchase during the token sale. It started being listed on exchanges in July 2017. The Tron Foundation was officially established in Singapore in September 2017.
The foundation aims to build a truly decentralized Internet infrastructure using its proprietary blockchain technology – ‘Tron.’
The mainnet launch took place on May 31st, 2018, after extensive testing for stability and security. It was launched on an Ethereum ERC20 compatible blockchain called Genesis block.
The Pros of Tron
- A cryptocurrency that is the underlying token for a decentralized entertainment content platform, allowing for users to consume and create media assets anywhere
- The platform is decentralized and community-driven, so creators can use it to fund projects and get support from their fans.
- Tron’s TRX is the 28th largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
- Tron acquired BitTorrent in July 2018, which gives them access to a large number of their 100 million active users.
- It has a new CEO: Justin Sun, founder of Tron and a graduate of Jack Ma’s Hupan University.
The Cons of Tron
Although Tron Cryptocurrency has shown great potential, it is not without its cons. Some of the main cons of Tron include:
- It has a higher environmental impact than most other cryptocurrencies.
- Its transactions cost more than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- It is less scalable than most other cryptocurrencies.
- Tron Cryptocurrency is slow to confirm transactions.
Where To Buy Tron (TRX)
You can trade Tron on exchanges like Binance and OKEx and other major exchanges like Huobi and Bithumb. Unfortunately for U.S. citizens, many major exchanges do not allow account creation from American IP addresses, so Americans can’t trade Tron directly on those platforms.
However, there are still options available for Americans who want to invest in Tron (or any other cryptocurrency) via an exchange. As with all cryptocurrency trading, investors should be aware of how volatile the market is; that is especially true for a new currency like Tron that has not yet built up a track record of successful performance over time. As always with cryptocurrencies, the best practice is to invest only what you can afford to lose and never trade more than
The project seems to be progressing as planned. There is a lot of hype around the coin, but they are making progress regardless. This is not to say that the project has everything fans want; there is still much work to be done.